Saturday, December 04, 2004

This is the rage!

I really despise Melissa now. I have found out some truly fucked up things about her. Things that make me want to kill her. She is a liar. A fake. A desperate whore. A sad little person trying to take away from what Tyler and I had and make it her own. She makes me sick! She pretends to be my friend. Pretends to understand where I am coming from. She tells me all I want to hear so that I will tell her all I feel and all my memories. Then she twists it all up and makes it her own and spreads it like wild fire across this little valley.

Now it is believed that Tyler had a shrine of my poems, letters and pictures as well as poems he had written to her in that bathroom with him when he overdosed. Now it is believed that he didn't overdose on accident but intentionally. Because of something I told that bitch. Something personal I found the night I stayed in Tyler's room. I have found out that she cheated on Tyler every chance she got with his friends. She was actually screwing one of Tyler's best friend's when he overdosed. They wouldn't answer their phones and he knew what was going on. She played it off as though her and Tyler talked all day and blah, blah. She lied in her statement to the police about Tyler beating the crap out of her. She use to get drunk and beat the shit out of him. She gave him two black eyes. His mom confirmed all of this to me today.

I am so upset. I know I shouldn't be because we were seperated but come on. I loved him! And all I ever wanted was for him to be happy. She led me to believe that they were so perfect together. That they were happy. Tyler told me they were happy but in finding things out I now know he was just trying to keep me from worrying about him. He knew that I would. I love him still. I feel him with me all the time.. comforting and protecting me. He was my best friend. Someone I could always turn to. Someone that knew me better than anyone else in this world.

Pisses me off to know that she hurt him like that. Pisses me off to know that she has lied to my face. I want to hurt her. FUCK!

No comments: