Sunday, January 11, 2004

::Words I have given to others recently::

"Watching a light fade brings to mind thoughts of despair, fear, calm, change and hope. Interesting how something so simple can show you the things you probably never would have seen had it not been for that single gesture.

The world is mysterious place and I love it as much as I hate it."

"Life is full of ups and downs, twists and turns. Life is just one big rollercoaster ride. And sometimes you just want to scream or throw up. But you can't change that. You can either experience the ride for all it's worth or wish that you were somewhere else and end up missing out on everything."

"Sometimes it's easier to give up than to fight. Fighting actually requires strength and courage. It requires drive and desire. And sometimes we just don't feel as though we have it in us to stand up and brave the battle. But even if you stand out this battle in the end you still have to face the war."

Sometimes I wonder where these words and philosophies of mine come from. It appears that because of my words there are a few people out there that actually look up to me as a role model. They come to me for advice. They value my opinions. They tell me I am wise. But I don't feel wise. I just speak what I have learned from my own experiences.
Does learning from life make you wise?
I just can't say. That's a question to ponder.

No comments: