Wednesday, October 01, 2008


I dont know if I know that many people with blogs but I'll give it a whirl. 

1. I hardly ever wear socks with any of my shoes. And since I ride my bike a lot and am running around at work by the end of the day my feet could kill someone they smell so awful!

2. I dont have to shave my armpits. I grow one hair in my left arm that is easily plucked away. I dont know what I would do if I suddenly had to shave there. 

3. I have a crazy fear of mold and expired food. Going to the grocery store bugs Eric because of how crazy I can get. Check the expiration date, feel it, look at it, smell it... If its too close to the expiration date then I say no and feel like gagging even picking it up. If its been sitting in our cupboard or fridge for what I perceive to be too long I toss it or never eat it again. 

4. I dont have my high school diploma. Shame. It makes me feel inferior. It keeps me from getting awesome jobs and going to school. I was just a huge slacker and dropped out my SENIOR year. And now its 8 years later and I am still a slacker. But the good news is that I finally went and talked to someone that can help me get my high school diploma. He said that I could easily get my GED but I REALLY want that HS diploma. So I am doing packets and bustin my butt the best that I can so that I can finally get it over with. I am getting so close. 

5. Right along with number 4 I dont have my drivers license either. I have never had it. I have had my permit twice before. I aced the written part but failed both driving tests. They say third time is a charm and I think it might be. I have my permit and Eric and Andrea have been helping to get COMFORTABLE driving. And I know that I will have that soon too.  YAY!

6. I love Audrey Hepburn. She is the epitome of grace, elegance, beauty, intelligence, kindness and humor. I dont remember when I first knew about her but I do know that for as long as I can remember I have admired and looked up to her. The best compliments that I can remember are when I have been compared to her. 

7. When I see baby animals I turn to mush. I gush over them more than I do adorable babies and kids (except for Sky and Solee of course). You will often hear me say something stupid or silly when I see a baby kitten or duck. I think they are the cutest!

I tag:
4. Geno
5. Sam

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing the tag!! I love it!! First of all I never wear sockes either, so much that I forget to buy the kids socks and now neither of them like to wear them either. opps!! I would love not to have to shave my armpits, you lucky thing!! I hate expired food, I don't think I used to, but since we moved out here, our market on the corner has lots of expired food, or almost expired. So I have to check every expiration date, now even at a normal store I look at every date!
Mee TOO on baby animals, I love them, and yeah, I don't really freak over babies either, but Sky and Solee, but if we see a puppy, I am all OHHHHHH!!!! I have passed that on to the kids too, it is too cute when we see a baby animal they both start ohhh-ing!
but they see and baby and nothing!! LOL!! LOVE YOU

Unknown said...

#6 is because you look like audrey, and for me, it was more like the 5th times the charm! i could NOT parallel park and THE ONE TIME I DID IT (4th try, i got SO excited!!!!!) I ran the very freaking stop sign at the end.

Anita said...

I love you...

Well at least you didn't wait till you were in your late 30's to drive. I had such a fear when it came to driving, maybe it's because I have been in a total of 11 accidents!!!
Now I aonly enjoy driving when I chose to go for a nice drive up the canyon.
I think you get your phobia of expired food from me, sorry...

Geno said...

I'm going to make you jealous here, a few years ago Lucas, Laura, Kathleen and I traveled to New York City.
We took a tour bus which included the the great Kathrine Hepburn's building.

Anita said...

hey you I just started my own blog, let me know what you think. Still in the begining stages.