Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Obviously I can get pretty down on myself. Thankfully today is a new day. I really want and need that stupid driver's license so I wont be giving up any time soon. I just wish I had someone to drive with right now. 

PS drinking myself into a coma was dumb. I should have just finished watching that lifetime movie and gone to bed. 

PSS I love you Eric. Thanks for not giving up on me and letting me give up on myself. Thanks to everyone actually. 

One day this will be me again!


4 comments:

Anita said...

I love that picture. I love you...
I am happy for new days, and starting fresh. Give yourself a break, take your time, and breath...

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of you too, your mom gave us a picture like that of you, so cute! I am sorry you had such a bad day. You are the strongest, most amazing person ever! Don't tell yourself any different. we all love you so much, I think that is a good thing to drive too slow! and I can hardly p. park, I don't know how I passed that. Actaully, I just had a memory, when I was pulling out of the parellel parking spot, I almost hit the fire hydrant, I remember the guy I was driving with scream. I just got a nicer person, I probably shouldn't have passed. I am with Eric, take it again next week, you will pass it this time, you want it so bad, don't give up.
WE LOVE YOU

Courtney and Hyrum said...

keep on practicing girl!

Comarsh Crew said...

What a cute picture. You are such a cutie when you were a little kid.
You'll pass it some day... besides, who will pick me up from the airport when I finally get my butt on a plane?? I love you!