Monday, October 20, 2008

I suck

Well I failed my third road test today. 26 years old and still not fit to drive. Apparently I drive too slow and I forgot how to parallel park. The guy that runs the place and his wife were nice. They tried to encourage me but I was already welling up with tears and I pretty much ran out of the office. Yeah, a lot of self loathing crying going on. I am downing some cookies that my friend Keri sent me. After they are gone I will drink myself into a coma. 

Eric says he will take me driving more. He wont let me give up, no matter how much I kick and scream. He wants me to take the test again next week. We'll see.

I dont get me some times. I can give two kids the chance at the happiest life in the world and survive the death of people that I care about but I cant get a high school diploma or a drivers license. WTF? Well, I guess Lee did only take me out driving once in a parking lot when I was 16. But still I know I only have myself to blame for sucking so much. 

I guess expect to see this probably forever...


6 comments:

Anita said...

oh baby, you so don't suck! You are amazing and I love you so much. If I could go back on time and give you your "teenhood" back just to teach you to drive I would do it. Even knowing what was coming...Life isn't fair sometimes and sometimes we have to work harder for those things that others deem easy. To us they are about taking control of our life, to have some faith in our ability to learn and grow. Maybe this is meant to teach you to take your time and don't be in a hurry about it, be patient, but most of all be kind to yourself.

I love you so much,
Mom

Stephe Cannon said...

I diddo.

You are a wonderful and loved person and I don't believe that anyone who knows you could honestly tell you anything different.

Unknown said...

I failed my drivers test 5 freaking times! The 4th time I was about to past, and I got so excited that I fiiiiinally parallel parked, that I ran the stop sign! 5th times a charm baby! YOu can DO IT!

Geno said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Geno said...

Pssst

pssst!

Hey Juanita! Don't tell anyone, but I failed my driving test too..

shhh

Rebecca said...

Um, hello! Most people who DO have driver's licenses SHOULD NOT! So - having one - well, it doesn't really mean you are a shitty driver! Just means that you aren't good at taking driving tests! Sorry - don't give up, OK? And drinking yourself to a coma - dude - BAD HANGOVER!!!! Yuck... That means 2 bad days instead of just one!