Monday, September 29, 2008












WELL, my sister Andrea moved back home to Utah from Dallas, TX. She is our new roommate. Yay! Our roommate Alan has a crush on her and wants to date her. HA. She is beautiful and awesome so I get it. They are buddies now.

My good friend Rachel had a small, girl dinner party for Andrea's homecoming. She even baked a delicious vegan cake. I introduced Andrea to my work friends at a party. We all had fun. I look terrible in that picture of all of us but oh well. Andrea is getting use to riding a bike everywhere. She looks so cute riding my Schwinn.  She got hired at my work. She will be working in the cafe. Today was her first day. I am so excited that she is finally home.  

Oh and look what Eric made! He made us a bike cart. We use it to ride to the grocery store. He is so awesome!

:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO glad she is home and how fun to have her as your room mate!! OK just saw your updated profile. Solee always makes up little songs, always! Sky has the stinkiest feet I have ever smelled and is way competitive over wii and will start yelling at his friends when they play wii with him, I have to turn it off.
now I know who to blame!! LOL!

Anita said...

Juanita, it's great to see that Andrea is making some new friends, and that your having fun with your little sis.
I love what Wendy said, lol....

Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Tag you are it!! come to my blog to see what I tagged ya for. Love ya