Sunday, February 20, 2005

Currently playing: The Man Comes Around by Johnny Cash

- Hurt
Why haven't I killed myself yet? Why haven't I swallowed this bottle of sleeping pills? What am I waiting for?
Everyday gets worse and worse. All I want to do is die. I feel my life is nothing but a waste of space, a burden to those around me. I feel that my purpose has been served and now I am nothing. I hate myself. I hate these feelings. I feel so fucking alone. REAL emptiness. It's like I see the light at the end of the tunnel and guess what? The light has turned out to be a train rushing to crush every bone in my body.
Nobody can stand to be around me anymore. No one can even look at me. No one wants to talk to me. They run as fast as they can away. They all hate me. They don't want me around anyway. They wouldn't miss me. They don't know me anyway. I don't know myself anymore either. So it's ok if I disappear.
I just want to die. This pain is taking over. I want to be with HIM again. But he had fucking die on me. He had to leave me alone. He had to leave me with yet another broken heart. I'm not alive anymore anyway.
FUCK IT!

No comments: