Thursday, March 18, 2004

I miss her so much. I know that she is happy and loved and safe though. I will cherish the time that I got to spend with her. For those 4 days I was her mother. Now I am her birthmother. She will always be a part of me.
The hurt slowly dulls as a new day arrives. Even though I miss her like crazy I know she is in a good place with a wonderful family and that brings me a glorious sense of peace. I'll be ok it will just take some time. I do wish I could kiss her and hug her and sing to her again.
I've decided to take out all the negative energy in my life. I don't want it anymore. I feel so changed. I am not the same person at all. I have a feeling that even bigger changes are in store for me and I am ok with that.
Spiritually I am on another level and I like it.

No comments: