Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Nothing awesome

Nothing really awesome happening these days. Just work and school. I can't believe that it's the end of the semester already! I am being lazy and not putting that much thought into my assignments anymore. Terrible, I know!

Documentary has slowly become my LEAST favorite class. Which is sad because I was so excited about it. Remember? I am glad that I took the class though because it has taught me a lot about my personality and what kind of photographer I am. Some photographers were just born to be journalists and others were born to be artists. Pretty sure that I am the latter....

Anyway, look at my most recent pieces for Photoshop. Nothing fancy. The second one sucks. But whatever. I am too tired to be creative and awesome these days.

I like this one.


Blah! I did a crappy Photoshop job on it! Oh well.

2 comments:

The Horton's said...

I for one actually really, really like the second photo. I kinda wish i could print it and blow it up and put it in my living room. I really like it.

Unknown said...

I love these two photo's! Is there a way for you to make big copies? These were taken with your good camera right? So they should be able to be blow up quite a bit, right?