Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Turner Family!



Today I took family pictures for Tyler's lovely sister Lindsey. It was freezing! But they were awesome!

I always get a little nervous before I do a shoot for someone other than myself, even more so if I am shooting for the people that I love! I always feel as though the ones that I love and care about deserve nothing but the best. And I strive to give them that and more! At the end of the day I just hope that they are happy with the pictures that I have taken for them. If not... well that's a perk of being family or close friends, I am willing to re-shoot!

2 comments:

Trent and Lindsey said...

You're amazing. Thank you so much.

Anita said...

They look great! Give yourself some credit,you are an incredibly talented photographer. Anyone would be lucky to have YOU take their photos.