Friday, August 08, 2008

I am a sucker for Harry Potter



I just finished reading book 4 in the Harry Potter series. It is so good! I just couldnt stop reading it. I bought the 5th book yesterday because I knew that I would finish the 4th soon. You know I enjoy the movies but man do I LOVE the books. I am completely sucked in.

Some times I'm glad that I work in a bookstore. And I feel so happy that I was able to work the Harry Potter 7 release party last year. It was such a huge event. There were people crying and screaming with excitement. It was awesome! And I got to be a part of it. I think that night is what got me really interested in reading the books.


Anyway, I am off to start Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix. YAY!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the books too, I got into them like 5 years ago or so, so I read them all up to book 3 then I had to wait with the rest of the world to get 4,5,6 then when 7 came out I bought it that day, but for some reason was just too busy to sit down and read it. finally this summer I opened it up and read it all in a day, I LOVE IT!! Way better than the movies, enjoy them!! I am going to start reading them to Sky..........

Unknown said...

That makes me SOOO happy that you are going to read them to Sky! Honestly, so far, The 4th has been my favorite. The end just pulled my insides out! The 5th has been okay, but I still like the 4th better. I'm so excited!

Anita said...

Me too...

I love the books and am so glad that you are finally reading them. I am still working on Lee to read them, cause he is always asking me questions about them. My favorite is the fourth as well, so emotional...
You are reading the next one in time, the next movie comes out in November, so excited for it!!! Saw the new trailer for it and even put it on my facebook page, can't wait...

Anita said...

Can't believe that they are postponing the movie till next summer!... after they put out the trailer for November, what a tease...I am so upset, aggghhhh!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I didn't love the 5th either, Harry is so angry in it.
Loved the 4th, and I didn't hear they were postponing the movie!!! darn..........