Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Why is it that anyone with a fancy camera is suddenly considered a "really good photographer"? I hate to sound like a brat but I know SOOOOOooooo, many people that walk around calling themselves photographers because of the huge piece of equipment they have dangling from their neck. When in reality anyone can take the pictures they take and most people do!

True talent is so hard to find. And when you see something beautiful and extraordinary you feel it down to your bones. I also know photographers like this. And they amaze and impress me to no end. As a matter of fact I envy them.

Anyway, just something that has been on my mind lately. Oh, and just as a side note I am too much of a coward to really do anything about any talent that I might have. So who am I to complain anyway?

1 comment:

Anita said...

I know what you mean...having said that I feel like I am one of those that claim to be a "photographer" and I know better...
As for you and your incredible talent, go for it, you can do it! I have seen that icredible eye you have, so keep it up...
luv ya