Saturday, July 05, 2008

I'm a crybaby. I get it from my mom. And truth be told I love her for it! When I saw this first video a while ago I cried. I cry every time that I see it. I think that it's beautiful. It reminds me that I have an amazing mother and Lee that would have done the same thing for me time and time again. They have done the same thing time and time again.







PS I searched and searched for the videos on the web. And when I found them I showed them to Eric and he cried too. This is one reason why I love him.

2 comments:

Anita said...

I have seen this video before and it gets me every time...you know me, the biggest crybaby.
Thank you...

Love you

Anonymous said...

OK, so I watched this and told myself I would not cry, I held out til the end, then cried like a baby!! amazing story