Saturday, June 14, 2008

Yesterday I went to Lagoon with Eric. I had never been before. Honestly, I am not a fan of scary, fast, high rides. But I went to give it a try.

I have only been on a roller coaster once. When I was about 12/13 Lee's sister Karalynn took me to the Santa Cruz boardwalk. She knew that I didnt want to ride the roller coaster. So she said that we would go on the ride next to it. As we walked up the ramp I noticed that we were getting higher and higher. By the time that we reached the top I knew that I had been TRICKED! I didnt want to go but I didnt want to be a wimp and run away. So I did it and it was terrible and fun. But I never went on another roller coaster or scary ride again... until yesterday.

Yesterday we walked into the park and straight to the little white roller coaster. Eric said it wasnt that bad. So I just decided that I would go for it. Honestly, I cried and I screamed very, very loud. I pretty much had my eyes closed as tight as they could be for the whole thing. And afterwards I was shaking. I dont know what the appeal is of having your guts come out of your mouth. Even though I was a wreck after the coaster I was very proud of myself.

I chickened out of a couple of rides. But I did go on about 5. Pretty much all the water ones. I was walking around like a soaked cat. I screamed on pretty much all of them. Overall it was fun. I promised Eric and myself that the next time that I go I'll try another scary ride.

I wish I had pictures but I dont. Maybe next time though.

1 comment:

Anita said...

I don't care what anybody says, I won't ever get on another roller coaster or otherwise...
I think I have had enough excitemnet in my life, I don't need to feel like I am going to die for a thrill, thank you very much! That's just me
Good for you...love you