Sunday, June 08, 2008

Just a few little notes

Here is a short little list of some of my favorite things lately:

Artichokes! I eat them all the time. I am actually cooking one right now in the pressure cooker. I like them with extra virgin olive oil and various seasonings.

OH MY GOD! I just took the artichokes from off the stove and I found a ladybug inside. I killed it. I feel awful. I love ladybugs. And yet I accidentally murdered the poor little guy. I felt so bad that I started to cry and had to run into the bathroom to tell Eric while he was showering. I still feel terrible.

The rest of this post will have to wait until later. :(

R.I.P. Artichoke Ladybug

2 comments:

Anita said...

Actually last night on my way home from the store, I ran over a quail. Now normally I would have slown down and let it pass, but last night I would have gotten hit by the car that was riding my tail. I was crying and couldn't shake the feeling that the little quail family is without their momma because of me....

Unknown said...

Mom, that is sooo sad!