Thursday, September 22, 2011

When will the day come?

I am so SICK of watching wonderful, beautiful lives be washed away by drugs, by heroin. There is so much love in the world. So much love for you. I just wish and pray and hope that one day you will see this and know that YOU ARE LOVED. You CAN break free. Don't let the ones that you love know the broken heart that I know. Don't let them know what it means to lose.... you.

Oh, the potential that you have... it is special and priceless. Just hold on. Hold on for one more day. And when tomorrow comes, hold on just a little tighter. If you are reading this, I love you. I believe in YOU. You are wonderful. Don't give in, not today. Not ever.

Imagine that my love is holding you tight. My love is never going to let you go... If you are reading this and need help, I am here for you. The ones that love you are right by your side. Don't give up on them, don't give up on yourself. You are special and mean the world to someone...

Just hold on for one more minute, one more hour, one more day. I believe in you!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I think this is such a beautiful, inspiration post PERIOD. Drugs or no drugs, it's so important to share love and make sure those around you know how much they matter to you.