Sunday, November 14, 2010

Every year I remember..



The years go on and so do I. But the one person that never leaves that little place in my heart is Tyler. I wonder about who he would be today. Six years ago he left but somehow he is here in the air more than he was that last year. I miss him still. I will never stop missing him. Never stop missing that beautiful smile.

It's strange, the feeling of missing because like I said, he is here. He is in the air, in the golden leaves, the winter mist, the rolling clouds on great mountain tops. He is in Sky and in Solee. He lives on. This makes me feel happy and hopeful.

Tyler Stillwell Gray you are loved.




And just one more thing, I am so grateful for my husband Eric. He loves me completely, this includes the pieces of me that contain my love for Tyler. I am so very lucky to have such a wonderful man in my life.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for that beautiful post, You are amazing, Tyler is amazing and so is Eric! I love you all so very much!

Unknown said...

Today you made me cry but it is because I know how strong of a person you are and I hope that one day I can be as strong of a woman as you are, and I love Eric for being such a loving and understanding husband to you! Love you sister:)

Anita said...

yep, you made me cry too...I love you daughter.
I know how strong you have been and how amazing you are before anybody else knew.
beautiful...

Barb Elder said...

Thanks for posting, and still loving and remembering Tyler. You are an amazing person. You made me cry a little and helped me remember my sweet Tyler. God bless you!! My love.

Our Family said...

Thanks for who you are. Thanks for still loving Tyler. Thanks for still being a part of our lives. Thanks to Eric for being so understanding and compassionate. And thanks for being such a beautiful writer and expressing yourself so well. Love ya.