Monday, May 24, 2010

Ask and you shall receive





You know it's funny when you ask for something and suddenly it happens. Then it's up to you to decide what to do with it. I was a baby about taking the pictures. Horrified actually and a little bit embarrassed. But I did it. They might not be award winners and I don't care. I just wanted to see how close I could get. I wanted to see if I had even just a little bit of a photojournalist in me. I think so? Anyway, next time I'll get a little closer.

By the way Katie, Eric and Geno got the huge tree stump out of our yard on Sunday. It was a pain. They are tuff. We are so glad that thing is finally out of our yard!


2 comments:

Anita said...

I think they are great! You should have submitted them to the local paper. Brave girl...Keep up the good work.

Mrs. Dirty Hair said...

WOW..way to go! The pics are so great I really want to know what happened...What happened?