Sunday, January 18, 2009

I just want to be a retro girl



I love Audrey Hepburn and most everything kitschy. I am addicted to ebay and shopping for 40's and 50's style dresses. I just discovered the magic of black liquid liner, cat eyes and lipstick. I like being girly and looking girly. I just found this great blog about vintage hairstyles. Take a look here

I am 26 going on 27 and I must say that it has taken me quit some time to pinpoint a personal style. But then again maybe this has been my style all along and I never noticed. Either way I am happy. 

5 comments:

Anita said...

you surely have the face for it, lovely...

sam and katie said...

I love it!!! It suits you. You are so beautiful.

Mrs. Dirty Hair said...

I am stoked that you found this blog...great great great!! And I would have totally put your style into this category! I hope all is well with you, I haven't seen you for days!

KEK said...

I wish I had the time to do some of these hairstyles. I don't see the most infamous Khinna hairstyle- the mom ponytail. I better get updated.

Comarsh Crew said...

This has definitely been your style all along. You have always looked so good with red lipstick & the 40ish 50ish style dresses. Your just adorable! Love you!