Thursday, December 29, 2011

I'M AWAKE!!!!!

I can't sleep these days! It's so annoying. All I want is sleep. A nice peaceful rest. But because of work being so busy and the new semester looming I am too stressed. My mind wont shut off. Ugh.

On the bright side, I have come up with so many photoshoot ideas! I have a huge, detailed list of things that I want/need to shoot. And these ideas are coming from the strangest places such as a documentary on Pompeii or reading about an unsolved crime. Most of the ideas are about women. The pain of love, madness, death and the choices that women make. I am sensing a theme here. That might actually be good for this coming semester. I had to add a whole bunch of new models on Model Mayhem so that I can use more that just the lovely Hayley. We will see how that works out.

Anyway, stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anita said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with. I am excited for you!