Saturday, October 23, 2010

Guess what I did?!

I ran a half marathon! 13.1 miles! I have to say that it was a spiritual experience for me. I know that I have been through a lot in my life. I have always known that I was emotionally and spiritually strong as well as wise but I never believed in myself physically. Now I know just how strong I am. I almost cried when I crossed the finish line. I'll never forget what that race meant to me. I am proud of myself and I feel stronger, happier and more connected to myself than I ever have been before. Thank you Eric, Geno, Katie and mom for always encouraging me in my running! I love you guys!





6 comments:

Anita said...

Love you, and I always faith in you. I believe in you Juanita!

Trent and Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh!!! That is so awesome!! Half marathons are my favorite. Do not let anyone ever tell you, you cant do something. Im so proud of you. Woot Woot!!!! I love runners!!

Mrs. Dirty Hair said...

IMPRESSED and a bit Jealous...I have the worst time at following through on my running!

Barb Elder said...

Way to go!! That is great that you have so much love and support!!

Ashelle said...

Congrats on your run! That's a wonderful accomplishment... I could never do a marathon.

Unknown said...

Oh Juanita! That is so cool, the last time we were together you were talking about this. You are a champion girl!