Sunday, October 18, 2009

I am totally addicted to this show right now...

.... And every time I watch it I cry and cry and cry. Not out of sadness but of a feeling I cannot even begin to describe. Well actually that's a lie. It's a feeling of overwhelming love and joy. Happiness in knowing that no matter who I was, who I am or who I will be the most perfect parts of me are living and breathing the life they so deserve. I love Sky and Solee and Malen and Wendy very, very, very much. I'll never ever, ever, ever regret....


4 comments:

Mrs. Dirty Hair said...

You know you gave a gift that most people can not give even if they want to....and as a woman that cannot have children it is comforting to know that women like you exist! You are amazing!!

Anonymous said...

We love you so very, very, very much!!
I saw a commercial for the show, and DVR'D it, but
haven't watched it yet, I am sure I will cry and cry too.

You are so so amazing! Sometimes when life gets so busy, everything seems normal, and I forget Sky and Solee are even adopted, which is great, and normal I am sure, then I see a commercial like that, or a friend calls with news they are being blessed with adoption, and all those old feelings come back.

You truly are our hero, we love you!
Wendy

Anonymous said...

OK, Watched it, loved it, cried too

Unknown said...

http://perezhilton.com/2009-10-31-105-year-old-woman-celebrates-birthday-at-strip-club