Sunday, August 16, 2009

I LOVE my family!







Liana, James, Damon, Sami and Brenden came into town this weekend. Kevin is leaving for the Airforce boot camp next week. And then him and Tiff are off to Florida. So it was nice to have some of us together.

Obviously missing from this was Eric. He had to work. Christopher, he's off being a navy man. Emily, off being a navy wife. And Krysia, off being young in Texas. I often wonder if we will ever ALL be in the same place again. Either way we always end up smiling and having a wonderful time.

5 comments:

Anita said...

That was fun, and I am so happy we all were able to get together before Kevin leaves. I am having grandchildren withdrawal systems...hope to see them again soon.

Anonymous said...

Those are too cute, looks like FUN!

Mrs. Dirty Hair said...

What...I am kind of lost...how many brothers and sisters do you have? And how many of them are in the military? Either way these pics are too cute! How is the homeowner life going?

Our Family said...

I am so happy that you were able to have some great family time this past week end. Family is the best! Also, thanks for stopping by our home to say hi.

KEK said...

What a fun family! Definitely understand the dubbed 'military' spouse thing.

On the bookstore, it was one of the most unique bookstores I've ever seen, tucked away in the deep forest the size of a living room, a dirt pathway with local art, a beautiful outdoor veranda/venue, and a savvy owner.