Thursday, July 09, 2009

Something my mother always told me:

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." - Eleanor Roosevelt

This is a lot easier said than done. As a matter of fact I think I constantly give permission to people to make me feel like I am an awful person. I dont know why. Because I really do know that they are WRONG.

I am a good, honest and loving person. And there are many people in my life that can attest to this. Today I decided that I wont ever, EVER, EVER give anyone permission to make me feel less than I know that I am ever again. Wish me luck because it wont be easy!

4 comments:

Anita said...

I know how you feel, funny how I needed to hear this today. Love you, mom

Stephe Cannon said...

Agreed.

Mrs. Dirty Hair said...

This will be hard for sure...but completely true!! I know you deserve the best so make sure you get it!! See you at work if you are there this shiny Friday!

Our Family said...

Juanita, you are a great person and don't you EVER think otherwise. You are a daughter of God and he LOVES you...and so do I.