Thursday, June 04, 2009

Update

June 2, 2009
DAY:
Eric and I slept in. We then went to lunch at The Atlantic. That's were we went on our first date. After that we got dressed and headed to the courthouse. We met up with all our family in a small little room. Everyone cried, except the tuff men of course. We were pronounced husband and wife, then we kissed. We are married. 

From there we went to Liberty park and my mom took TONS of pictures.  After that we had dinner at the Spaghetti Factory with all our family. It was a great day.




NIGHT:
Andrea, Eric and I went to our friend's house. We shared a toast with all our friends and then walked down to Urban Lounge to see the AMAZING Camera Obscura. Oh, I love them. I never knew who they were until I met Eric. We danced and had fun. Although some stupid couple got mad at me and Eric for dancing and accidentally bumping them. They remained pissed the rest of the night. All our friends stood up for us. It was cute. Anyway, Eric and I went and got our album signed by the band. And then our friend Colton who got us into the show for free also gave us another signed album. Drunken drama aside, it was the best wedding day ever. 







OTHER NEWS:
Eric and I are currently in the process of buying a house. We are both very excited. The inspection of the house was on Monday. We met with our realtor yesterday. If the seller can fix what was brought up during the inspection then its a go. Cross your fingers. 

IN SAD NEWS:
My friend Sarah has gone missing and I am worried sick about her. I cant stop wondering what happened to her. We have been friends since 2001. We bonded over adoption experiences. I am praying that she is ok. Here is the story on ksl

Also, my good friend Ryan passed away this morning. He was waiting for a heart and kidney transplant. He had had several heart transplants before. I guess his body couldnt take it anymore which is frustrating because he was so full of life. He was the funniest person and I have so many happy memories of him. I am having a really hard time with this. I miss him. 



8 comments:

Anita said...

You are so beautiful, I love you so much. Ryan's family is in my prayers and so are you.

Courtney and Hyrum said...

Congratulations! Your dress is adorable!

Jennifer Palmer said...

I love your wedding pictures. They are beautiful. I'm so happy for you!

Bamaute said...

you guys are great! I am so happy for you!

Mrs. Dirty Hair said...

I am so excited for you and the house!!! And a little baby bit jealous too. I know Sarah as well and I am concerned too, I just hope she is ok.

KEK said...

I wish I could have gone and seen Camera Obscura. Congratulations on the marriage! You looked so happy!

Mrs. Dirty Hair said...

I can't stop looking at this post..you look so happy. I have to say the second pic is my fav for numerous reasons!
And get tickets to Tori...Abravenal hall is the BEST place to see her...trust me I have seen her at all the Utah hot spots...which by the way are NOT hot!!!

lauren ♥ said...

hi juanita, i don't know you, but i am an old friend of eric and katie. i just wanted to congratulate you guys on your marriage, and wish you both the best! great photos too. <3