Thursday, March 12, 2009

Solee




That top picture is my favorite from when she was born. Look at the perfectly, beautiful expression on her face. She couldnt wait to be with her brother and Malen and Wendy. 

I will be plainly honest here. I feel like the worst person in the world today. I forgot. I forgot Solee's birthday. I forgot Tyler's last month. I have always prided myself on remembering so much. And yet lately I seem to forget more than I can remember. And it makes me feel like I am the worst person ever. 

I dont know how to juggle moving on with remembering who I am. I feel confused. Either way I forgot a day that I never thought I would. And I am hating myself for it. 

Anyway, its not about me. Happy birthday Solee. I love you very much and I am so glad that you have the family that you have. You are amazing!

2 comments:

Barb Elder said...

Don't be so hard on yourselve. I believe that you are a wonderful, beautiful person who is amazing!!

Anita said...

I ditto that Barbara...

love you, my beautiful, amazing daughter